The Spanish - Speaking Market
The Spanish-speaking segment constitutes a huge market for your services and products. Trusted Translations, Inc. will help you address the Spanish-speaking market through its high-quality translation and localization services.
The Spanish-speaking population is one of the fastest growing segments in the world, especially in the United States. The Spanish-speaking segment constitutes a huge community that shares products, services and culture and offers businesses and institutions a truly unique growth opportunity. Here are some important facts to consider:
- Spanish, the official language of twenty-one countries, is the third most widely spoken language in the world, after English and Mandarin.
- More than 500 million people speak Spanish worldwide.
- The Spanish language is a powerful communication tool that reaches millions across America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Experts predict that by the year 2050, there will be 530 million Spanish speakers, of which 100 million will be living in the USA.
- Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. The total sum of GDPs of Spanish-speaking countries amounts to $2.6 trillion.
- Having your materials in the Spanish Language can make all the difference in today's global economic environment. Trusted Translations will help you address the Spanish-speaking market with fast, accurate and reliable Spanish translations. Depending on your needs, we have the ability to either localize our translations for a specific Spanish-speaking country or use a neutral Spanish understood in all Spanish-speaking markets.