Trusted Translations Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
Proven government translation service provider, Trusted Translations, awarded GSA contract with lowest rates for on-site, over-the-phone interpretation and ASL services.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) - July 19, 2012 - Multilingual translation leader, Trusted Translations, a global leader in legal translation services, was selected as one of the expert panelists for an event held on March 28, 2012 hosted by the International Legal Research Interest Group of the American Society of International Law and the U.S. Law Library of Congress. The event, titled “Conveying Meaning,” was held at the U.S. Library of Congress and consisted of various panel discussions led by the top experts in the legal translation and interpretation field.
Trusted Translations, Inc., an SBA certified 8(a) company and international leader in professional translation and interpretation services, has been awarded a contract from the General Services Administration (GSA) specifically for high-quality interpretation services, including on-site interpretation (simultaneous and consecutive), over-the-phone interpretation services and sign language services.
The award is an expansion of Trusted Translations’ current contract with the GSA (Contract No. GS-10F-0245W) and is classified under Special Item Number (SIN) 382-2. A copy of Trusted Translations’ new expanded schedule has been uploaded on the GSA Language library.
The GSA Language Schedule facilitates the ability of the U.S. Federal Government to buy Trusted Translations' highly-competitive and quality translation / interpretation services.
Trusted Translations has more than 15 years of experience providing translations and related services, including interpretation services. It is currently one of the top language providers to the U.S. Federal Government and has contracts with the U.S. Library of Congress, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Furthermore, Trusted Translations is a preferred translation and interpretation provider to the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force and U.S. National Park Service.
Based on its proven past performance specifically in the areas of on-site interpretation (consecutive and simultaneous) and over-the-phone interpretation services, Trusted Translations was elected by the GSA to be one of the preferred interpretation service providers to the U.S. Federal Government. As part of its negotiations with the GSA, Trusted Translations is offering the government some of the most competitive interpretation rates in the industry.
Trusted Translations, with over 10,000 tested and proven interpreters, is able to provide its high quality interpretation service to its clients anywhere in the U.S. The company also has thousands of linguists on-call around the world available for international interpretation projects. With access to the latest technology and equipment, including highly secure wireless headsets/receivers and interpretation booths, Trusted Translations has the capability to provide interpretation services in all types of environments from small meeting rooms to large conference settings.
“The addition of interpretation services to our GSA schedule is a natural extension for us. We have been providing interpretation services to several U.S. agencies for some time and are very pleased to be able to extend our highly competitive offering through the GSA,” commented CEO Richard Estevez.
About the General Services Administration (GSA):
The GSA Schedule is a system that provides federal government departments, and often state and local governments, access to buy services and products from commercial companies through pre-negotiated contracts. In order to be placed on the GSA Schedule, each vendor must be evaluated by the GSA to ensure that they meet services and pricing standards. By securing a contract with the GSA, a company has the opportunity to negotiate contracts that might have not been available to them otherwise.
About Trusted Translations, Inc.:
Trusted Translations continues to be a competitive leader in both the public and private sector with more than 10,000 linguists and 5,000 satisfied clients all over the world. The company prides itself as a localization expert, providing translation and interpretation services specific to the cultures of the source and target languages. With various national and international offices, Trusted Translations is one of the fastest growing translations companies in the industry.
Other Trusted Translations' Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations’ Receives Updated ISO Quality Certification
- Richard Estevez, Trusted Translations’ CEO, Speaks at ATA 2015
- Trusted Translations to Launch on Helpouts by Google
- Trusted Translations Facilitates Translation of Android Apps through Google Play
- Trusted Translations Presents at GALA Miami on Hispanic Online Marketing
- Trusted Translations, Inc. Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- Trusted Translations Leads Discussion on Mobile Search at Localization World 2012 in Seattle
- Trusted Translations Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations' SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude's Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English - Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients