Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
Trusted Translations, Inc., an SBA certified 8(a) company and GSA contract holder (GS-10F-0245W), has been recently awarded additional government contracts by the U.S.Department of Agriculture, the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of Education.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) - February 21, 2012 - Trusted Translations, Inc., a global leader in translation services and an SBA certified 8(a) translation company on the GSA Schedule, has continued its mission to provide high-quality language services to the U.S. Federal Government. Recently, the company has been awarded new contracts with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of Education.
Over the past several years, Trusted Translations has established itself as a reliable and proven resource for the U.S. Federal Government. It has been awarded contracts with various important agencies and divisions of the U.S. Federal Government including the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Army, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Library of Congress, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, N.A.S.A, just to name a few.
In addition to providing high-quality document translation and interpretation services, Trusted Translations has expanded its offering to American Sign Language interpretation or ASL services. Recently, Trusted Translations was awarded a four-month contract to provide ASL interpreters for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
“We are excited to continue to grow and expand our service offerings to the U.S. Federal Government in the area of language services,” commented CEO Richard Estevez. “With our new regional offices, including the expansion of our South Florida operations, we hope to provide more personalized service and attention to our Federal Government clients. This includes the provision of on-site interpreters and translators for local U.S. Government offices,” stated Mr. Estevez.
Trusted Translations has also continued to grow in its core service offerings, such as document translations, with new contracts with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. This new contract requires high-quality technical translations into over 30 languages including Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Hindi, Ukrainian and Arabic. The subject matter of the contract deals with agriculture, food safety and other health-related topics.
In 2010, Trusted Translations was granted a 5-year contract with the General Services Administration (GS-10F-0245W) as a result of demonstrating its ability to provide consistent high-quality language services to the U.S. Federal Government. The GSA Language Schedule facilitates the ability of the U.S. Federal Government to buy Trusted Translations' highly-competitive and quality translation services.
Trusted Translations is a leading translation company providing translation services in 200+ languages, working with more than 10,000 of the most respected linguists worldwide. With over 5,000 clients, Trusted Translations has expanded its service offerings to provide a full suite of language-related services, including: translation, localization, globalization, internationalization, dubbing, transcription, lip-syncing, voice-over, and on-site and over-the-phone interpretation.
Other Trusted Translations' Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations’ Receives Updated ISO Quality Certification
- Richard Estevez, Trusted Translations’ CEO, Speaks at ATA 2015
- Trusted Translations to Launch on Helpouts by Google
- Trusted Translations Facilitates Translation of Android Apps through Google Play
- Trusted Translations Presents at GALA Miami on Hispanic Online Marketing
- Trusted Translations, Inc. Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- Trusted Translations Leads Discussion on Mobile Search at Localization World 2012 in Seattle
- Trusted Translations Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations' SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude's Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English - Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients