Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
June 7, 2006 - Trusted Translations, Inc., the leading Spanish localization company, sponsored the opening lunch on the first day of conferences at the Localization World Barcelona 2006 conference marking the launch of its B2B localization division and the initiation of its presence in the European market.
Trusted Translations is the leading Spanish translation agency for US companies that require high-quality translations for the US Hispanic and Latin American markets. The sponsorship at the Localization World Barcelona 2006 conference marked Trusted Translations' launch of its division to serve and partner with other translation agencies in Europe.
Trusted Translations' main areas of industry expertise in English - Spanish translations are: advertising, aerospace, automotive, business, chemical, contracts, defense, e-learning, education, entertainment, energy, financial, government, immigration, globalization, legal, litigation, localization, manufacturing, marketing, media, medical, patents, religion, retail, software, technical, telecommunications, user manuals and websites.
Localization World is focused on the language and localization industry and is one of the most important conferences in the industry. Localization World is made up of those responsible for facilitating the communication across the globalized world economy's boundaries of language and culture. International product and marketing managers from all areas of language expertise and from all nations attend Localization World's conferences to interact and network with their counterparts. Industry experts are invited to speak and share their knowledge.
"Trusted Translations' strong presence at Localization World Barcelona 2006 was prompted for two reasons: first, we have launched our B2B department dedicated exclusively to serve agencies and publishing companies that offer translation services to the European market and second, initiate our high quality English / Spanish translation services for the European market," noted Richard Estevez, CEO of Trusted Translations.
Other Trusted Translations' Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations' SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude's Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English - Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients