Trusted Translations’ SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
Global multilingual translation leader, Trusted Translations, shares over 10 years of experience with International SEO at this year’s Localization World Silicon Valley
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) – October 19, 2011 – Trusted Translations, a global leader in multilingual translation services, took part in one of the key panels at this year’s Localization World Silicon Valley held on October 10th -12th, 2011. The panel focused on International Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and was moderated by SAP.
Representing and speaking on behalf of Trusted Translations was internationally recognized SEO expert Gustavo Lucardi. Mr. Lucardi manages all of Trusted Translations’ online marketing efforts and website localization strategies. He has increased traffic 10x every year for the translation company in almost every major international market and segment. Mr. Lucardi’s discussion focused on the key elements involved in the implementation of an International SEO strategy, including the use of social media, keyword selection, implementing a “long-tail” strategy and best practices in the field. During his discussion, he also explained the difference between International SEO and Multilingual SEO. The panel also consisted of online experts from Acrolinx and Translations.com.
Thanks to Mr. Lucardi’s leadership in the search arena, Trusted Translations has become a pioneer in Search Engine Optimization and has seen exponential increases in traffic and ROI from its online marketing efforts. Trusted Translations has developed a specialization in Spanish SEO due to its expertise in translating into Spanish for the United States. ““At Trusted Translations, we have been implementing and experimenting with different SEO strategies for almost 10 years. International and Multilingual SEO strategies are extensions of our focus on a long-tail/ROI strategy. We are delighted to be able to share our experiences with our clients and colleagues,” commented Richard Estevez, CEO of Trusted Translations.
Today, Trusted Translations has expanded its website localization services to include “domestic” and international SEO consulting services. The company draws on its own SEO experiences and emphasis on ROI to help their clients implement highly cost-effective SEO strategies. Trusted Translations’ core SEO service is to guide its clients and help them implement the best SEO strategy, local and international, throughout the localization process.
“Search Engine Optimization was an already complicated and confusing endeavor. Applying these strategies in different countries is an entirely different battle that requires some experience and guidance,” commented Mr. Lucardi. Trusted Translations is committed to educating and providing a detailed plan for its clients to help them achieve their online marketing objectives.
Mr. Lucardi is an internationally recognized authority on International/Multilingual SEO, Social Media and Internet Marketing. He has spoken at the most important conferences on Multilingual and International SEO, including W3C’s Multilingual Web 2011, Pisa, Italy. He was also recently a guest speaker at an International Search Marketing panel in Lisbon, Portugal.
Localization World is one of the leading conferences in localization, globalization and translations, providing companies interested in addressing international markets a place to learn from experts in the localization industry.
- Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations Receives Language-Specific ISO Quality Certifications
- We Lead Discussion on Mobile Search at Localization World 2012 in Seattle
- We get Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- We are Present at GALA Miami on Hispanic Online Marketing
- We Facilitate The Translation of Android Apps through Google Play
- Trusted Translations to Launch on Helpouts by Google
- Richard Estevez, Our CEO, Speaks at ATA 2015
- We receive Updated ISO Quality Certification
- Trusted Translations Partners with WPML to Localize WordPress SEO Content
- Acquires Europe Translations
- Our Government Translation Contracts
- B2b Translation Division
- English Spanish Translator Org
- Executive Spanish Schools
- Green Translation Services
- GSA Best Spanish Translation Rates
- Largest Spanish Translation Community
- New Phone Interpretation Division
- Our CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Our SEO Expert Speaks at Localization
- Spanish Post Production Division
- Spanish Translation New York
- Spanish Translation Portal
- We Speak at Library of Congress
- Top 500 Hispanic Company
- Translation for Miles
- Translation for St Jude
- Trusted Translations Supports St Jude
- Library of Congress Chooses Us
- Virginia D. O. T. Awards Us