Trusted Translations’ SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
Global multilingual translation leader, Trusted Translations, shares over 10 years of experience with International SEO at this year’s Localization World Silicon Valley
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) - October 19, 2011 - Trusted Translations, a global leader in multilingual translation services, took part in one of the key panels at this year’s Localization World Silicon Valley held on October 10th -12th, 2011. The panel focused on International Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and was moderated by SAP.
Representing and speaking on behalf of Trusted Translations was internationally recognized SEO expert Gustavo Lucardi. Mr. Lucardi manages all of Trusted Translations’ online marketing efforts and website localization strategies. He has increased traffic 10x every year for the translation company in almost every major international market and segment. Mr. Lucardi’s discussion focused on the key elements involved in the implementation of an International SEO strategy, including the use of social media, keyword selection, implementing a "long-tail" strategy and best practices in the field. During his discussion, he also explained the difference between International SEO and Multilingual SEO. The panel also consisted of online experts from Acrolinx and Translations.com.
Thanks to Mr. Lucardi’s leadership in the search arena, Trusted Translations has become a pioneer in Search Engine Optimization and has seen exponential increases in traffic and ROI from its online marketing efforts. Trusted Translations has developed a specialization in Spanish SEO due to its expertise in translating into Spanish for the United States. "“At Trusted Translations, we have been implementing and experimenting with different SEO strategies for almost 10 years. International and Multilingual SEO strategies are extensions of our focus on a long-tail/ROI strategy. We are delighted to be able to share our experiences with our clients and colleagues,” commented Richard Estevez, CEO of Trusted Translations.
Today, Trusted Translations has expanded its website localization services to include “domestic” and international SEO consulting services. The company draws on its own SEO experiences and emphasis on ROI to help their clients implement highly cost-effective SEO strategies. Trusted Translations’ core SEO service is to guide its clients and help them implement the best SEO strategy, local and international, throughout the localization process.
“Search Engine Optimization was an already complicated and confusing endeavor. Applying these strategies in different countries is an entirely different battle that requires some experience and guidance,” commented Mr. Lucardi. Trusted Translations is committed to educating and providing a detailed plan for its clients to help them achieve their online marketing objectives.
Mr. Lucardi is an internationally recognized authority on International/Multilingual SEO, Social Media and Internet Marketing. He has spoken at the most important conferences on Multilingual and International SEO, including W3C’s Multilingual Web 2011, Pisa, Italy. He was also recently a guest speaker at an International Search Marketing panel in Lisbon, Portugal.
Localization World is one of the leading conferences in localization, globalization and translations, providing companies interested in addressing international markets a place to learn from experts in the localization industry.
Other Trusted Translations' Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations' SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude's Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English - Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients