Trusted Translations“ Receives Updated ISO Quality Certification
As part of its on-going global initiative to expand its ISO Quality Certifications, Trusted Translations receives updated ISO for its quality management in Professional Translation and Interpretation Services.
Washington. (PRWEB) - March 07, 2019, Trusted Translations, Inc., a global leader in translation and interpretation services, announces it received independent certification that it complies with the upgraded International Quality System Standard ISO 9001:2015 for its quality management processes in Professional Translation and Interpretation Services. This follows their previous independent certification at the ISO 9001:2008 standard, first granted to Trusted Translations in 2012; and is part of a larger campaign to become independently certified to meet and/or exceed other ISO standards in the industry including ISO 17100:2015, ISO 18587:2017 and 18841:2018 standards.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) sets worldwide standards for quality management of systems, collaborating with 95 countries to maintain universal standards in both business and manufacturing processes. ISO 9001:2015 is the latest iteration of the 9001 quality standard. Following this gold standard reinforces Trusted Translations’ commitment to be a global business partner for its clients, maintaining the highest standards for consistency and quality. ISO 17100:2015 sets forth translation-specific requirements for core processes, resources and other aspects intrinsic to the production of a quality translation product. ISO 18587:2017 applies to full, human post-editing of machine translation output. The standard addresses both processes and post-editor qualifications. Finally, ISO 18841:2018 sets forth the basic requirements and best practices for the provision of quality interpretation services.
As a leader in the global translations industry for over 15 years, Trusted Translations’ initiative to become independently certified across various ISO standards for the industry comes in the wakes of several renewed and on-going contracts with some of the most demanding organizations in terms of quality and processes, including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Airbus, Google, Apple and the U.S. Department of State. With these qualifications, and a place on the GSA language schedule, Trusted Translations is poised to provide exemplary services to clients in both the public and private sectors, in all service areas.
Vice President of Operations, Liliana Ward, is spearheading the ISO certification effort. She comments that, “this upgrade to ISO 9001-2015 was the logical next step in what was already a very successful 2018. We have continued to grow and develop with the industry in order to provide cutting edge services to our clients. Here at Trusted Translations, we are very proud of our customer-centric approach to service. It is a privilege to have the ISO organization acknowledge the maturity and consistency of the processes that we have developed over the last fifteen years. I look forward to presenting our qualifications in our other service areas for similar certification.”
About Trusted Translations
Trusted Translations has been a leading translations company providing translation services in 200+ languages, with more than 10,000 of the most respected linguists in the world. With over 10,000 clients in both the public and private sector, Trusted Translations has expanded its service offerings to provide a full suite of language-related services, including: document translation, localization, globalization, internationalization, dubbing, transcription, lip-synching, voice-over, and on-site and over-the-phone interpretations.
Trusted Translations serves organizations from almost every industry sector and is proud provider to the following entities: Bank of America, the Coca-Cola Company, FedEx Corporation, GE Appliances, GoPro, Lockheed Martin Corporation, NASA, CDC, Sony, Toyota, Yahoo!, Apple, The Washington Post, U.S. State Department, U.S.D.A., Airbus, U.S. Library of Congress, and many more. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.trustedtranslations.com/
Other Trusted Translations' Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations’ Receives Updated ISO Quality Certification
- Richard Estevez, Trusted Translations’ CEO, Speaks at ATA 2015
- Trusted Translations to Launch on Helpouts by Google
- Trusted Translations Facilitates Translation of Android Apps through Google Play
- Trusted Translations Presents at GALA Miami on Hispanic Online Marketing
- Trusted Translations, Inc. Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- Trusted Translations Leads Discussion on Mobile Search at Localization World 2012 in Seattle
- Trusted Translations Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations' SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude's Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English - Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients