Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
October 4, 2006 – Trusted Translations, Inc., the leading Spanish translations company, is pleased to announce the launch of its new Spanish schools portal for international executives. The Spanish schools directory is free and is intended to help executives and individuals find the best executive Spanish immersion program.
As a leader in Spanish translations, Trusted Translations understands the importance of communicating with other cultures correctly in order to convey an effective message. One essential element of doing business with other cultures and in other countries is to speak the native language. It has been proven that one of the best ways to learn a language is by complete physical and cultural immersion.
As executives are usually short on time and have constant work obligations, Executive Spanish Immersion helps individuals find Spanish language programs designed especially for executives who need to continue working during the program. The programs range from 2 weeks to 6 months and cater to all levels. Trusted Translations only selects the best and most reliable programs to ensure that executives learn the language effectively and are placed in the best environment to continue to fulfill their work obligations. The site also provides executives with the information they need to plan the best cultural experience possible, including enjoyment of local sites and events.
“At Trusted Translations, we understand that effective communications play a vital role in a company’s success in a particular market. Hence, in addition to providing high quality Spanish translation services for our clients, we at Trusted Translations want to help our existing or potential clients improve their spoken Spanish language skills to increase their overall chances of success in the Spanish speaking markets,” commented Trusted Translations‘ CEO, Richard Estevez. “Our overall mission as a company is to ensure that our clients succeed in their goals to reach the Spanish Speaking markets,” added Estevez.
Other Trusted Translations‘ Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations‘ SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude’s Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives “Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S.” Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English – Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients