GSA Awards Contract with Best Spanish Translation Rates on the Schedule
Trusted Translations, Inc., an SBA certified 8(a) company, was recently awarded a GSA Language Contract with highly competitive rates for more than 30 languages and the best Spanish translation prices on the entire Schedule. Trusted Translations‘ GSA Schedule also has the best Desktop Publishing pricing.
Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) – August 26, 2010 – Trusted Translations, Inc., a global leader in Spanish translation services and an SBA certified 8(a) translation company, was recently awarded a coveted 5-year contract (GS-10F-0245W) from the United States General Services Administration (GSA) to perform high-quality translation services. The GSA translation contract will greatly facilitate the ability of the U.S. Federal Government to buy Trusted Translations‘ highly-competitive and quality translations services.
The GSA Schedule is a sophisticated procurement system that facilitates the Federal Government, as well as some state and local government agencies, to buy products and services from the commercial sector through pre-negotiated long-term contracts. In order to obtain its GSA contract, Trusted Translations underwent a complex and comprehensive evaluation that clearly demonstrated to the GSA a proven track record of outstanding past performance and fair pricing.
Through its exemplary performance both in the private and public sectors, Trusted Translations was able to obtain the contract with the important distinction of having the most competitive Spanish translation rates and Desktop-Publishing prices currently on the Schedule.
Headquartered in the Washington D.C. metro area, Trusted Translations is well positioned to be a top supplier of language services to the Federal government, especially given its competitive translation rates. Having provided over 5,000 clients with top quality translation and localization services, Trusted Translations has the proven credentials to offer government agencies the same benefits.
“We are very excited to be on the GSA Schedule and facilitate the Federal government’s access to our translation services at the most competitive rates on the schedule. This along with our SBA 8(a) certification should give the Federal Government the necessary tools to buy our services and take advantage of our core document translation service offering,” commented CEO Richard Estevez.
Trusted Translations‘ GSA contract covers a total of 30 languages, including the following:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Creole, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil / Europe), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
Further, the contract includes high-quality Desktop-Publishing (DTP) services at the best rates on the entire schedule.
Trusted Translations is a leading translations company providing translation services in 150+ languages, with more than 10,000 of the most respected linguists worldwide. With over 5,000 clients, Trusted Translations has expanded its service offerings to provide a full suite of language-related services, including: translation, localization, globalization, internationalization, dubbing, transcription, lip-syncing, voice-over, and on-site and over-the-phone interpretation.
Other Trusted Translations‘ Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations‘ SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude’s Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives “Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S.” Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English – Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients