Trusted Translations Announces Translation for St. Jude
Trusted Translations, Inc., has become actively involved in the fight against childhood cancer by supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Richard Estevez, Trusted Translations‘ CEO and Executive Chair of St. Jude’s “Chocolat au Vin” gala, will launch an ongoing effort called the “Translation for St. Jude” Initiative in conjunction with the event.
Tony Bennett and Kristin Davis Highlight St. Jude Inaugural Gala:
Tony Bennett and Honorary Chair Kristin Davis of acclaimed show “Sex and The City” will join St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital on Thursday, May 28th 2009, 8:00pm in New York City to present this inaugural wine and chocolate gala, ‘A Chocolat au Vin Affair.’ It is a first for New York as guests and celebrities gather to enjoy a live orchestra with a musical performance by the legendary Tony Bennett, gourmet tastings by chef extraordinaire Daniel Boulud, along with some of the most intricate wine, chocolate and cheese pairings ever assembled in one room. This sweet night of Dancing, Desserts and Dreams is being held to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, one of the world’s premier pediatric cancer research centers.
“Translation for St. Jude” Initiative
Trusted Translations, Spanish translation leader and multilingual translation service provider, will launch a new initiative called “Translation for St. Jude” to raise funds and awareness for the vital work of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in the fight against cancer in children.
Trusted Translations will send out a special invitation to its more than 5,000 language translation clients to participate in this fund raising initiative, donating a portion of all the professional translation revenue generated from the initiative to St. Jude. Trusted Translations will also extend this invitation to new clients and encourage other translation companies to join its initiative.
“We are trying to find a new way for companies to join with us in our support for this important cause, translations for support St. Jude,” said Richard Estevez, CEO of Trusted Translations, Inc.
If you want to learn more about the “Translation for St. Jude” Initiative please visit:
Other Trusted Translations‘ Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations‘ SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude’s Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives “Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S.” Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English – Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients