Trusted Translations, Inc. Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
Trusted Translations, a global leader in language solutions, received its ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration for high quality translation and interpretation services.
Miami, FL. (PRWEB) – January 16, 2013, Trusted Translations“, Inc., recently announced that it has received its ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate of Registration from American Systems Registrar, an ANAB accredited registrar, for its South Florida facilities. The scope of the registration was for high quality translation and interpretation services.
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally-recognized quality management standard published by the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). It is one of the leading standards in quality management for services and is designed specifically to ensure that companies utilizing the standard produce services that are reliable and of good quality.
More than 100 countries have adopted the ISO standards including, the U.S., Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Chile, China, Belgium, India, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Australia and the U.K.
“Trusted Translations has always employed high quality management systems to deliver both highly reliable interpretation and translation services. We are extremely proud to now have our high quality management systems receive an ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration from one of the most reputable registrars — American Systems Registrar,” commented CEO Richard Estevez.
American Systems Registrar is an international registrar headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan with offices in the European Union, Middle East, Africa and Asia. They are accredited by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and have been providing their service for over 15 years.
In order for Trusted Translations to receive its ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration, it had to go through rigorous internal and external onsite audits at its South Florida Miami office and South Florida facility to ensure it met all the quality management requirements mandated by the ISO standard. This included providing detailed records of the company’s quality control processes, quality objectives, support processes and quality training. The audit also reviewed Trusted Translations, Inc.’s Translation Process for its Miami translation services including the management of sensitive documentation delivered physically to the Miami office.
“As Trusted Translations provides both translation and interpretation services to some of the top organizations in the world, having the ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration issued by an ANAB accredited registrar is an added value and helps our clients demonstrate that their preferred language provider adheres to global standards of quality,” further mentioned Mr. Estevez.
Trusted Translations is the preferred language provider of over 5,000 clients worldwide including many Fortune 500 companies, top government agencies and global institutions. The company provides professional translation and interpretation services at some of the most competitive rates in the industry. As demonstrated by this recent ISO 9001:2008 accreditation, the company is dedicated to adhering to the highest quality standards while finding ways for its clients to save on the often high costs of translations and interpretations. A copy of our ISO Certificate of Registration is available upon request.
- Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations Receives Language-Specific ISO Quality Certifications
- We Lead Discussion on Mobile Search at Localization World 2012 in Seattle
- We get Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- We are Present at GALA Miami on Hispanic Online Marketing
- We Facilitate The Translation of Android Apps through Google Play
- Trusted Translations to Launch on Helpouts by Google
- Richard Estevez, Our CEO, Speaks at ATA 2015
- We receive Updated ISO Quality Certification
- Trusted Translations Partners with WPML to Localize WordPress SEO Content
- Acquires Europe Translations
- Our Government Translation Contracts
- B2b Translation Division
- English Spanish Translator Org
- Executive Spanish Schools
- Green Translation Services
- GSA Best Spanish Translation Rates
- Largest Spanish Translation Community
- New Phone Interpretation Division
- Our CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Our SEO Expert Speaks at Localization
- Spanish Post Production Division
- Spanish Translation New York
- Spanish Translation Portal
- We Speak at Library of Congress
- Top 500 Hispanic Company
- Translation for Miles
- Translation for St Jude
- Trusted Translations Supports St Jude
- Library of Congress Chooses Us
- Virginia D. O. T. Awards Us