Trusted Translations, Inc. Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
Trusted Translations, a global leader in language solutions, received its ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration for high quality translation and interpretation services.
Miami, FL. (PRWEB) – January 16, 2013, Trusted Translations“, Inc., recently announced that it has received its ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate of Registration from American Systems Registrar, an ANAB accredited registrar, for its South Florida facilities. The scope of the registration was for high quality translation and interpretation services.
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally-recognized quality management standard published by the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). It is one of the leading standards in quality management for services and is designed specifically to ensure that companies utilizing the standard produce services that are reliable and of good quality.
More than 100 countries have adopted the ISO standards including, the U.S., Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Chile, China, Belgium, India, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Australia and the U.K.
“Trusted Translations has always employed high quality management systems to deliver both highly reliable interpretation and translation services. We are extremely proud to now have our high quality management systems receive an ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration from one of the most reputable registrars — American Systems Registrar,” commented CEO Richard Estevez.
American Systems Registrar is an international registrar headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan with offices in the European Union, Middle East, Africa and Asia. They are accredited by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and have been providing their service for over 15 years.
In order for Trusted Translations to receive its ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration, it had to go through rigorous internal and external onsite audits at its South Florida Miami office and South Florida facility to ensure it met all the quality management requirements mandated by the ISO standard. This included providing detailed records of the company’s quality control processes, quality objectives, support processes and quality training. The audit also reviewed Trusted Translations, Inc.’s Translation Process for its Miami translation services including the management of sensitive documentation delivered physically to the Miami office.
“As Trusted Translations provides both translation and interpretation services to some of the top organizations in the world, having the ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration issued by an ANAB accredited registrar is an added value and helps our clients demonstrate that their preferred language provider adheres to global standards of quality,” further mentioned Mr. Estevez.
Trusted Translations is the preferred language provider of over 5,000 clients worldwide including many Fortune 500 companies, top government agencies and global institutions. The company provides professional translation and interpretation services at some of the most competitive rates in the industry. As demonstrated by this recent ISO 9001:2008 accreditation, the company is dedicated to adhering to the highest quality standards while finding ways for its clients to save on the often high costs of translations and interpretations. A copy of our ISO Certificate of Registration is available upon request.
Other Trusted Translations‘ Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations‘ SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude’s Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives “Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S.” Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English – Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients