Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
February 5, 2009 - Trusted Translations, Inc., Spanish translation leader, has been named as one of the Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S. Trusted Translations was selected from over 650,000 businesses that were analyzed for this prestigious designation by DiversityBusiness.com. In addition to this honor, Trusted Translations is also one of the fastest-growing translation companies in the industry with over 50% annualized growth over the last 5 years.
The Top 500 list represents a very important and comprehensive group of top companies from a very critical segment of the U.S. population. As the largest minority group, the Hispanic population is critical to the success of any company with operations in the U.S.
This award was based on various elements analyzed by DiversityBusiness.com, including annual gross revenue. This “Top Businesses” list will be published and seen by over 15,000,000 people from all industry sectors. The “Top 500” companies will be honored this year at a conference and gala to be held in Orlando, Florida.
“We are extremely proud to have been bestowed this award and listed among this very select group of companies. At Trusted Translations, our mission has always been to provide the highest-quality translation services at the most competitive prices in the market. This award validates the market’s response to the quality of our professional translation services and prices in a highly competitive industry,” stated CEO Richard Estevez.
“Trusted Translations hopes to be on this prestigious list for years to come. We will continue to provide our core language translation services with our high level of quality. We will also continue to expand our service offering and expertise, including our Spanish post-production services of dubbing, subtitling and voice-over,” said Liliana Ward, Director of Operations.
Other Trusted Translations' Press Releases:
- Trusted Translations’ Receives Updated ISO Quality Certification
- Richard Estevez, Trusted Translations’ CEO, Speaks at ATA 2015
- Trusted Translations to Launch on Helpouts by Google
- Trusted Translations Facilitates Translation of Android Apps through Google Play
- Trusted Translations Presents at GALA Miami on Hispanic Online Marketing
- Trusted Translations, Inc. Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- Trusted Translations Leads Discussion on Mobile Search at Localization World 2012 in Seattle
- Trusted Translations Awarded GSA Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations Speaks Library of Congress Legal Translations
- Trusted Translations Awarded New Government Translation Contracts
- Trusted Translations' SEO Expert Speaks at Localization World
- U.S. Library of Congress Chooses Trusted Translations to Translate World Digital Library
- Trusted Translations Launches New Phone Interpretation Division
- GSA Awards Contract Best Spanish Translation Rates Schedule
- Virginia Department Transportation Awards Trusted Translations Primary Translation Interpretation Contract
- Trusted Translations CEO Named Top Entrepreneur
- Trusted Translations Supports St. Jude's Gala
- Translation for St. Jude Initiative
- Spanish Translation Leader Receives "Top 500 Hispanic-American Owned Businesses in the U.S." Award
- Green Translation Services Arrive: Trusted Translations Goes Green
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Spanish Post Production Division
- The Largest Spanish Translation Community on the Internet
- English - Spanish Translation Leader Launches Operations in New York City
- Trusted Translations Acquires Europe Translations
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches Executive Spanish Schools Directory
- New Spanish Translators Forum: English Spanish Translator Org
- Spanish Translation Leader Launches B2B Division at Localization World Barcelona 2006
- New Spanish Localization Portal for English / Spanish Translators: Spanish Translator Services
- Trusted Translations Announces Translation for Miles for its Premier Clients