As professional translators, we have to offer localized services depending on the public we’re dealing with.
That’s why as native speakers of a given country or another, we need to have resources for obtaining the appropriate terminology that is used in a specific country with a specific dialect.
In that sense, here are a few links for searching for websites registered in particular countries:
– Spanish from Spain: https://www.google.es/
– Spanish from Argentina: https://www.google.com.ar/
– Spanish from México: https://www.google.com.mx/
– Spanish from Chile: https://www.google.cl/
– English from the United Kingdom: https://www.google.co.uk/