Including the following elements:
- Achieving a fully functional and tested product that can manage multiple languages.
- Having a trained staff that can manage updates or changes in many languages.
- Creating a platform that will allow the introduction of new markets at the lowest incremental costs.
- Creating processes and procedures that will ultimately improve customer functionality and satisfaction, as well as increase sales.
We at Trusted Translations understand the specific nuances of and expertise involved with modifying a software program into a multiple language product. This includes the translation and localization of the following:
- Software/ User Interface Code.
- Help Screens, Instructions, Menus, Shortcut Keys.
- Software Manuals.
- License Agreements.
- Legal and Information Security Disclaimers.
- Warranty Agreements.
- Marketing Material and Packaging Content.
- Cultural-Related Content and End User Customs.
Trusted Translations has the resources and experience necessary to take your software program to a global level through its comprehensive Internationalization service.
Internationalization (i18n) is an industry definition that entails the development of a new (or modification of an existing) product to enable said project to be used in many languages and sold in different countries. Special coding is used in order to allow for the seamless management of information in multiple languages.
Did You Know?
One logistical challenge with software internationalization is separating the source text from source code. The text to be translated or localized, both visible and hidden, needs to be separated in a way that preserves the integrity of the code.
Software localization has the potential to open up your target market ten-fold. It is of the utmost importance that all documentation and consumer interface text be translated using the accurate technical lingo and nomenclature.
Ideally, globalization should be included in the normal product development cycle. If taken into account in the development stage, the primary code will be written in a way that allows for the efficient management of multiple languages, including the ability to edit, track and upload new text.