Professional Translation for WordPress Websites
We will guide you through the entire process of translating and localizing your WordPress
website. We offer high-quality professional website translations
at the most competitive rates. The WPML
plugin is the ideal solution if you want to translate your WordPress
website, and Trusted Translations
is the best partner to localize your content through the WPML WordPress
Multilingual SEO WordPress Localization
As explained in the WPML
Documentation for Developers: “One of the major benefits in running a multilingual site is appearing high on Google search results in different languages. The process of promoting your site to the top is called SEO and when it’s happening on a multilingual site, we call it ‘multilingual SEO.’”
When you use WordPress
to build your site, a lot of the SEO work is already done for you. WordPress produces simple HTML, which Google easily understands. Trusted Translations’
online marketing translation
experts will localize your WordPress
site with WPML
to help your content rank in any language.
Translating WordPress Content Using WPML
If you have a website that was created using WordPress
(currently the world’s most popular content management system) and you need to make your website available in different languages, now you can do it quickly and easily with support from localization experts like Trusted Translations
and the help of WPML
: The Multilingual WordPress
Trusted Translations’ Customized WPML Plugin
To purchase the Trusted Translations WPML
Customized Plugin and translate your website with us, visit:
Translating WordPress sites with WPML and Trusted Translations
Free and Fast Authentication Token
Just fill out the contact form
and we’ll send you a token to connect your site with Trusted Translations
Free Configuration by Trusted Translations
In addition to WPML
’s support for your plugin, Trusted Translations
also has an IT team of WordPress
experts who will help you resolve any problems that may occur while configuring WPML
Our Dedicated Technical Support
The Trusted Translations
team will provide you with dedicated technical support from the moment you first contact us until the content of your website is fully translated. You will also have technical support available for any questions that might arise in the process of updating content, although we are confident that the plugin will provide the invisible translation pipeline you are looking for.
Best Translation Price by Word, Plus Discounts for Repetitions
The service charges by the word, but there is no need to be concerned about costs—the plugin can load updated content to a platform that reuses similar content at a much lower cost than if all updates were translated from scratch. Ask our sales representatives about the advantages of taking into account repetitions and fuzzy and full matches.
Want to know the word count of your site?
’s website word count
to find out. Once you have it, contact us
and we will give you an exact quote.
Steps to follow
The process’s easy steps are described below:
- Install WPML: If you are not already using WPML on your website, you can contact us and we will help you subscribe to the service and install and configure the plugin.
- Request a token: You will then need to request a token from us to enable you to quickly and easily send us orders through the WPML plugin.
- Select Trusted Translations as your provider: You should select Trusted Translations as your service provider and configure the token we will provide you with.
- Send your request for a quote for translation jobs: Next, you only need to select the content you want translated, along with the target languages you would like to include on your website, and start sending us work.
- Accept or reject the quote made for the requested task: Upon receiving your request, we will submit a quote to you so you can decide whether to proceed with the translation. If you confirm the order, we will begin the translation process, preserving the same format and style of the original text.
- Post the translations live: Once the translation is complete, we’ll send it via the plugin and you will see it directly in the WPML panel, ready to publish with just a few clicks.
You can check out the process in detail at WPML
’s website by clicking on the following link:
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries or concerns about the localization and translation of your WordPress